Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dale Hallow Lake Vacation

We spent a relaxing week at Dale Hallow Lake for our first family vacation. I have spent a week on the lake every year with my family since I was Clayton's age, so it was fun to be in a place that is full of wonderful memories. We had a great week of fishing, swimming, boating, eating, relaxing, playing, and just enjoying one another. Brian was able to be away from work for the week, and I did not have the responsibilities of cooking and cleaning and was able to focus my time on Brian, Clayton, and the family.

Clayton loved riding in the boat. He usually fell asleep, but when he was awake- he was all smiles.
Cooling off on a hot day in the boat.
What a sweet little guy. He was so tired from all the excitement.
Clayton trying to help Grandpa Tow drive the boat.

No comments: