Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Blog

We're really doing it. We want to keep everyone up to date with all the "goings on" in our ever changing lives and family. We are new to the blogging so bear with us.

Jobs: I recently changed jobs. I will continue contractor safety on Eli Lilly property, but I accepted a position with a different company, BMW Constructors. I started March 17th and have enjoyed the change. The thing I like most about the change is that I am now working for the company that pays me. I know that probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I was reporting to another company for work every day. I didn't have interaction with the company I was paid by, this made it hard to build rapport. So how do you move up? The only reason SMG was happy with me was because I showed up to work everyday and turned in my time sheet every week. I might get a call from SMG if there was a discrepancy with my time sheet. I didn't like that. So good change.

Raendra will also have a job change here soon. She will be done teaching March 28th. Spring Break starts the following Monday, and on April 10th she will start her new FULL time job, Mommy.

Family: April 10th, The scheduled date for our son's birth. After a couple of Ultrasounds, the doctor has scheduled a C-Section because the baby is breech. Raendra will have another ultrasound on the day of the the c-section to see if he has turned his head down. We are excited and praying that everything goes well.

Check back soon. We will try to keep you posted.

No comments: